Sydney is in the bucket list of every traveler who wants to enjoy its wonderful jaw dropping sights. There are ample things to do in this fascinating Australian cosmopolitan city. There may be multiple things to do in Sydney, however if you are on a short trip then pick the best among them.
Here are the best things to do in Sydney:
- Opera house.
- You just can’t miss to watch a show in the gorgeous ambience of the opera house. The unique world heritage structure twinkling in the night hours is so attractive that you can watch it for hours.
- Spend pleasant hours strolling on the paths of Darling Harbor.
- There is no limit in entertaining yourself in the complex as well as outside it. Most noticeable to visit are the food counters, shopping centers, Madame Tussauds studio, the Carousel, the National Maritime museum and the lovely Chinese Garden of friendship. You can’t leave out strolling towards Dockside Pavilion.
- Don’t miss out the beaches.
- The country beaches are well known destination to bask under the sun and enjoy the calmness of the Sydney coast beaches. Coogee, Tamarama, Bronte and Maroubra are the best beaches that you can’t let slip while touring the city. Little far from the city is the Manly beach, Neutral bay and the Mossman bay. All are equally known for its wonderful views and for water activities like surfing.
- You can’t even think to book a ticket for enjoying dinner boat cruise.
- Not only the ravishing food, the enchanting view of the lighted coastal areas of the Sydney shore glittering in the dark waters really makes you spell bound.
- Climb the harbor bridge.
- One can get spectacular views of the city as well its coastal beaches from harbor bridge. The best time to visit is in early morning hours.
- Blue mountains nestling near Sydney.
- The mountains in the National park is located just 50kms away from the centre of the city. The name has been tagged due to the blue haze seen over the mountains due to the dispersion of Eucalyptus oil present in the atmosphere. The major things to explore are The Three Sister Rock formation, Katoomba scenic railway, Jenolan caves and the Jameson valley. You can avail guided tour to visit all the salient features of the National park.
- Ferry to the world heritage pride, the Cockatoo island.
- It won’t take a lot of time to travel as it’s in the midst of Sydney harbor. You can have a short picnic with family or whole night out spent in the rental tents to view the city and its shores beautifully illuminated with dazzling night lights.
Sydney Harbour cruises are world famous for their ambience, entertaining vibes and of course for the night clubs providing all multiple cuisines and the flavorful tasty mouth-watering local dishes promoting the rich culinary skills of Australian chefs. To book your tickets to visit all these wonderful spots is a much easier way to make sure to visit sydneytallships.com.